5 Benefits of Installing New Windows on Your Minneapolis Home
Looking to protect you and your family while saving on your monthly electric bill this fall? It may be time to upgrade your old windows to new ones that also provide privacy, is easy to clean, and gives your home a fresh, new look. Following are a closer look at the 5 benefits for installing new windows this fall.
1. Safety is one of the main reasons to upgrade your window system. Windows that lock securely make it harder for burglars to break in, keeping you and your belongings safe and newer windows won’t suddenly drop shut on your hands.
2. In addition, you’ll save substantially on heating bills this fall and winter with better insulated windows that will pay for themselves over time. Modern replacement windows are also available in a variety of designs, such as double-paned glass, which are solidly constructed and designed to insulate and keep cold air out in the fall and winter seasons, allowing you to keep the thermostat at a more cost-efficient setting all year long that will also have a positive effect on your electric bill each month.
3. You can also enhance your privacy with replacement windows that have a thin reflective film applied to the glass. The film allows you to see out, while passersby’s can’t see in. Some of these films even offer UV protection so your displayed photographs, hanging drapes and carpets won’t fade.
4. Also, new windows are easier to maintain! Many models tilt out for easy cleaning, and many others have vinyl sashes that can be wiped clean and never need to be painted.
5. Finally, upgraded windows also increase the value of your property, should you plan to sell it. They can be expensive, but the investment is worth it in the long run and increases the curb appeal of your home.
Updated windows offer safety, savings, privacy, value, and ease. Packages are available for every budget, whether you want to replace one troublesome window or every one in the house. Once you commit to the initial expense, you can reap the return on an important investment in your home.
Ready to safeguard your home this fall and enjoy year-long savings by installing new, modern windows? Call Black Label Services today at (952) 563-0111. We are your friendly and experienced Minneapolis window specialists and value your business.
The beauty, durability and versatility of the LP SmartSide home siding is the main reason we have long been fans of this type of home siding. A lot of people are familiar with this product, having seen it in the big box stores, usually sitting with the panels in the plywood section. This is because, on a day-to-day basis, it is one of the most popular forms of t1-11 siding panels in the country.
The reasons for choosing LP SmartSide are numerous. It is often chosen over fiber cement and wood because of it’s ability to better withstand the elements during the changing seasons in Minneapolis and offers various modern designs with a vast array of paint color options that come pre-painted with a 20 year warranty.
In addition, LP SmartSide home siding is made of a compound that is more resistant to termites and decay than wood and is less brittle than cement board.
Because the product is one of the lighter options in siding, it can even be used on mobile homes without getting an engineer to address the weight changes, as you may have to do with concrete board. Because of the lighter weight, it is often the product of choice on many different types of mobile buildings, both residential and commercial.
Considering upgrading your Minneapolis home’s exterior this fall? Contact Black Label Services today at (952) 563-0111.